- How has this course changed your outlook on learning? What’s changed? Why?
- When frustration comes up how do you be with it? What’s your course of action?
I go grab a beer and play some Rocket League followed by watching TV with my son.
- Why should we teach to the whole person rather than to just a skill set? What benefits are there to this method?
It’s a necessity. We don’t think about what is hindering us from learning or causing to want to get up. When you change habits and your mindset, it’s easy to get rid of those feelings.
- How do you feel about your upcoming project? What do you anticipate while working with a classmate?
I like it. I already started on it as a personal project only to find out it was a class project as well! I hope my teammate can bring some new ideas and help bring out some idea in me.
- What benefits will there be to work with someone else?
Each person studies differently, and I think they can shed some light on how they approach things. Maybe we can adopt habits from each other.
- What challenges could come with this partnership?
Butting heads! Sometimes we think we know the best way to do something and we do things a certain way. Everyone codes differently. A frustration my partner may have with me is I always forget to make comments throughout my code. BAD HABIT! Don’t be like me! Haha.